Open weekdays 7AM- 5PM
Phone 253-632-3669 | Fax 253-941-0124
P.O. BOX 3575 Federal Way, WA 98063
Asbestos has been widely used in many building products because of its tensile strength and chemical and thermal resistance.
However, asbestos is extremely hazardous to workers handling it and to others in the area when it gets into the air and is inhaled. Asbestos is a carcinogen that causes lung cancer and Mesothelioma.
Because of this hazard, laws have been enacted to prevent asbestos exposures.
If your home was built before the mid-eighties, your house could have asbestos in the material that was used during construction such as attic insulation, popcorn ceiling texture, floor or ceiling tiles, sheet vinyl flooring, drywall or piping insulation etc.